COMMERCIAL LITIGATION & INSOLVENCY LAWYER
Legal — Commercial Litigation & Insolvency Lawyer
Brisbane — QLD
Do you want to:
- Join a reputable practice?
- Be mentored by an Accredited Specialist?
- Enjoy genuine opportunities for future progression (rather than empty promises)?
- Have top quality work delivered to your desk?
- Be rewarded for your hard work?
If you are wanting to take your career to the next level, and feel you can't do so in your current role, don't put your career on hold any longer - make a move!
Lawyer and Associate level Commercial Litigation Lawyers with Insolvency experience will be provided with quality client work in this dynamic and highly regarded practice! You can look forward to enjoying a challenging mix of General Commercial Litigation and Insolvency matters, with a firm that is attracting top quality work and large clientele.
You will directly report into an Accredited Specialist and there are other senior practitioners who will also be great touchpoints for your development.
This talented team is focused on maintaining their positive team culture. Take your career to the next level and join this firm for the long term, that will nurture your career progression!
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years PAE in the Litigation & Insolvency space;
- To be on the path to building technical skills in Litigation & Insolvency;
- The ability to build excellent rapport with valued clients and deliver top quality service;
- Recent, relevant experience within a similar role; and
- The ability to run your files with attention to detail.
- An opportunity to join an impressive practice that is known for its excellence in Commercial Litigation and Insolvency;
- Eagle Street location;
- Genuine career progression pathways;
- Learning and development opportunities that will truly add value to your skill set;
- Annual bonus; and
- Be mentored by an Accredited Specialist in this field and be supported in your own career development and continued success!
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."