JUNIOR PROPERTY LAWYER
Legal — Property Lawyer
Gold Coast — QLD
DON'T SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST!
Great opportunity now available at the Gold Coast!
Why this firm?
Our client is a Northern Gold Coast located law firm with an abundance of quality commercial work that is interesting and stimulating. The Senior Lawyers will encourage, guide and support this new hire. They encourage their solicitors to give it their all during working hours and to walk away and enjoy down time. To include this firm's work mix on your resume, sets you ahead of the pack in future years.
Why this opportunity?
This role will allow you to work closely with a Senior Lawyer in the commercial property space where you will be exposed to high net worth clients and SMEs. You will enjoy the unique benefits and be considered for career progression. This opportunity is open to Junior Lawyers with 1-3 years PAE.
This role will be suited to candidates who have some preadmission in Commercial Property or Conveyancing. Or you will be at the beginning of your career with some Commercial Property experience.
To be successful you will need:
- To demonstrate your current experience within any aspect of Property Law - acquisitions and sales, commercial leasing, drafting contracts, deeds and agreements, body corporate and property development work etc.;
- To demonstrate transactional experience including the sale and purchase of residential and commercial property;
- Experience in providing advice pertaining to commercial agreements and contracts, and assisting in the negotiation of commercial outcomes;
- Handling leasing and general commercial matters with assistance; and
- A strong client focus with a desire to succeed; and the ability to work both independently and in a team.
Apply today to access the support and development opportunities within a firm that values its staff and provides good working conditions.
We also invite you to visit our website for more opportunities -
Please note - you MUST have relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."