LEGAL ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Legal — Law Clerks & Paralegals
Gold Coast — QLD
If you're looking to make your next long-term legal support career move and you have a minimum of 1 years' legal experience, read on!
LEGAL ASSISTANT - PERSONAL INJURY
This role is not to be missed, and will suit a Junior - Intermediate Legal Assistant who is wanting to take on a busy role in the personal injuries space. If you enjoy organising and preparing documents, managing workflow, appointment and calendar management and general administrative tasks, consider this role today!
The successful candidate will have at least 1 years experience in a legal environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General administration tasks - opening matters, preparing Client Agreements, formatting documents, diarising important dates, file maintenance, database and register management etc.;
- Organisational tasks - diary and calendar management, appointment setting and scheduling etc.; and
- Assisting other teams with overflow administration tasks.
You will need to be:
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role;
- Confident to communicate with clients both in person, over the phone and in writing;
- Highly motivated and organised;
- Capable of managing competing priorities and deadlines; and
- Able to work autonomously and take direction.
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with the DiMention Recruitment team today for a confidential discussion and quote reference "130421E", or apply now! (07) 3123-4001 / (07) 5501 9242 / 0400 754 091.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."