LEGAL SECRETARY (FAMILY/LITIGATION)
Legal — Legal Secretary's
Gold Coast — QLD
Join a firm that will value you for your hard work. Support well-known, reputable fee-earners in a busy and varied role.
Our client is a well-respected law firm located in the heart of the CBD. Known for their fantastic company culture, you will enjoy coming to work every day knowing you are supported by other Secretaries and the fee-earners of the firm.
Working a as a Legal Secretary, you can expect your day-to-day duties to include:
- Diary and travel coordination;
- Scheduling of appointments;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Preparing and amending documents;
- Lodging court documents;
- Opening and closing matters; and
- General secretarial duties as required.
To be successful in this role, you will be a career legal secretary wanting to make a long-term career move. You will also have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Legal Secretary;
- A desire to join the firm in a long-term career development opportunity;
- Experience in either family law or litigation is desired;
- A team-player attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond for your fee-earners; and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you think you have what it takes to complete this role, then get in touch with the DiMention Recruitment team today for a confidential discussion and quote reference "130421A", or apply now!
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."