Legal — Law Clerks & Paralegals
Gold Coast - QLD
Walk into your next Gold Coast role!
To be successful you will need to bring your experience in management & tax to this rapidly growing practice.
Work closely with Principal who is highly experienced and down to earth with a wealth of knowledge and a unique outlook to work and life.
Offices are well located at the sunny Gold Coast with ease of parking, great social and work infrastructure plus this practice will provide you with a bright future .
This role will suit an Accountant who is ready to take the next step with a rapidly growing practice. Your ideas will be welcomed as you assist the team with their growth plans.
As a service industry, you will be proactive and provide your clients, both small to medium size with a holistic service and genuine care of their future needs.
To be successful you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Possess a Degree and preferably be a CA /CPA
- Be able to demonstrate your experience as a qualified accountant;
- Maintain proper documentation to provide for an accurate audit trail to support all financial records.
- Jobkeeper reviews, calculations and monthly declarations.
- BAS, IAS, Monthly / Quarterly workpapers and lodgements.
- Monthly / Quarterly client management reports.
- Internal business practices, policies and procedures.
- Bookkeeping, AP, AR and bank reconciliations.
- Payroll processing & Super
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Committed to providing exceptional service to our clients
- Proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Experience with relevant systems such as MYOB, AE, Xero, Saasu, Quickbooks,etc
- Advanced MS Excel and MS Word experience
Successful candidates can expect to be part of a dedicated, highly motivated practice that will support your growth and ideas.
You will be well rewarded in terms of remuneration, career development and scope for personal growth within an Accounting firm.
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today.
Please note - you MUST have relevant recent years and experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."