Conveyancing Paralegals and Assistants
Legal — Law Clerks & Paralegals
Gold Coast — QLD
ATTENTION CONVEYANCING PARALEGALS & ASSISTANTS:
NOW IS THE TIME TO GIVE YOUR NEXT MOVE THE CARE AND CONSIDERATION IT DESERVES!
If you have experience in Conveyancing as a Paralegal or Assistant and you seek to hit the ground running in a new role to bring the excitement back to your working week, call us today and take your pick from a selection of great roles!
Conveyancing Paralegals – you will need to be able to run your files from A-Z, of course with access to senior Paralegals and Lawyers as and when needed. In return, you will enjoy opportunities in social, professional teams that value your efforts and contributions.
Conveyancing Assistants – you will be ready, willing and able to assist the Paralegals in your team with all aspects of the conveyancing process, from assisting with preparing initial letters, correspondence, conducting searches, preparing figures and booking settlements.
- Conveyancing Assistant. Work closely with an experienced team that can give your career the maximum potential for learning and development!
- Conveyancing Assistant. Join a boutique team where you can enjoy a culture that is inclusive, supportive and focused on assisting you to achieve your best!
- Conveyancing Paralegal – Residential Conveyancing across a mix of jurisdictions. Enjoy a realistic workload of files that allows you to service your valued clients with care throughout the whole process!
- Conveyancing Paralegal – focusing in Qld residential Conveyancing. Join a boutique, down to earth team that works hard and enjoys a laugh together.
- Senior Conveyancing Paralegal – residential and off the plan Qld Conveyancing. Work with autonomy, work with your team to achieve top results for clients and enjoy rewards!
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today.
Please note - you MUST have at least the relevant and recent years and legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."