Legal — Law Clerks & Paralegals
Gold Coast — QLD
Join a secure team today and don’t look back!
- Are you a top notch Conveyancer looking for a change?
- Do you want to join a firm that is committed to delivering top quality service to valued clients?
- Does a mixture of residential and off the plan conveyancing excite you, or perhaps you prefer to focus in one aspect?
If you are looking for a new role that will provide you with the wish list you seek – autonomy, great resources, a dynamic team, a collegiate environment, support from Senior Lawyers, then contact us today to discuss your options! NOW is the time to put a plan in to action to secure a new role!
For each of these roles, you will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to run your files from start to finish, and you will pride yourself on your organisational skills to ensure strict timelines are met.
You will need:
- A minimum of 5 years conveyancing experience;
- Residential or Off the Plan Conveyancing experience (or a mix of both) from A-Z;
- The ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner;
- A commitment to providing great quality service;
- A willingness to assist your colleagues;
- An appreciation for client care;
- A friendly and positive approach to work;
- A desire to help clients achieve a stress free experience; and
- The ability to manage competing priorities and time.
If you want to enjoy working in a collegiate team, and the beautiful lifestyle the Gold Coast has to offer, contact us today to consider what these highly reputable Gold Coast teams can offer you today!
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive an attractive salary package, and the enjoyment of working in a friendly and positive working environment. Gone are the days of dreading going to work – enjoy the place you spend so much of your time!
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today.
Please note - you MUST have at least 5 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."