Legal Assistant - Insurance Litigation
Legal — Law Clerks & Paralegals
Brisbane — QLD
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A GENUINELY NICE TEAM?
A highly regarded national law firm is in need of an experienced Insurance Litigation Assistant with at least 4 years experience in a similar role to join their team.
The successful candidate will be adaptable in their approach to work, and will assist two Senior Lawyers on a daily basis. This position will see you working with great people who are talented and approachable!
If stimulation is what you need, this job will certainly provide you with a new challenge each day and make you excited about going to work – enjoy a mix of general insurance, public liability and personal injury matters.
Your requirements will include:
- Administrative and secretarial assistance to fee-earners in running of files;
- Assisting with a busy schedule involving anything from appointment setting, document preparation through to assisting with trial preparation;
- Maintain organised files;
- Ensure telephones are answered in a timely and professional manner;
- Dictaphone/copy typing;
- Perform any necessary searches, draft and amend correspondence and prepare briefs;
- Billing; and
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
You will need:
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '200820B'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 4 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."