Legal Assistant - Public Liability, Property Damage & CTP
Legal — Law Clerks & Paralegals
INTERESTING ROLE IN A GREAT TEAM!
ENJOY A MIX OF PLAINTIFF & DEFENDANT WORK
If you have been working in the legal industry for a minimum of 5 years, and you have gained both Plaintiff Personal Injury and Defendant Insurance Litigation experience, read on!
This role can offer quality work within a dynamic, talented and supportive team environment. You will be required to provide exceptional support to your two authors, and you will have proven experience in providing quality support to a Personal Injury Team.
It is an essential requirement for this role that you have previous experience within Personal Injuries Law – ideally a minimum of 5 years experience. You will therefore need to know your way around Personal Injury and Insurance matters, including CTP, Public Liability and Property Damage Claims. This role will see you providing support across both Plaintiff and Defendant matters.
You will be responsible for:
- Diary and file maintenance, including appointment scheduling;
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation of court documents, correspondence and forms;
- Preparation of briefs to counsel; and
- General administrative and office duties.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
- At least 5 years prior experience as a Legal Assistant/Secretary;
- Ideally, both Plaintiff and Defendant experience (if you have really strong experience in either area, this team is able to provide training);
- Accurate typing with great attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills; and
- A desire to join a firm for longevity.
This firm is incredibly client focused, so providing quality client service will be important to you. This is a role that can provide you with not just a job, but a rewarding career, so if this is what you seek, apply today!
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '110320A'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 5 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."