Legal Assistant/Secretary - Personal Injury Law
Legal — Law Clerks & Paralegals
Gold Coast — QLD
Legal Assistant’s with solid experience in Personal Injury Law should definitely consider this role!
- Do you want to focus in Personal Injury Law?
- Do you want to support your team to manage their time and achieve results?
- Do you want a long term opportunity at the Gold Coast?
Offering quality work in a friendly and professional environment, this highly reputable firm seeks an organised, motivated and enthusiastic Assistant to join their team! Come to work and enjoy a laugh with a team that values their staff.
This role will see you supporting highly experienced Personal Injury Lawyers, who require an experienced Assistant to help them find more hours in a day! You will therefore need to know your way around a Personal Injury matters, including MVA, CTP, PIPA, WorkCover Claims, Medical Negligence etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Diary and file maintenance;
- Digital dictation;
- Preparation and formatting of court documents, correspondences and precedents;
- Arranging and co-ordinating appointments;
- Preparation of briefs to counsel; and
- General administrative and office duties.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have:
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today.
Please note - you MUST have at least 3 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."