Personal Injury Paralegal
Legal — Law Clerks & Paralegals
Gold Coast — QLD
Time is flying by, don’t spend another day unhappy at work!
- If providing a quality service to clients is important to you;
- If working for a employer of choice is what you want;
- If by working hard you expect recognition by way of a highly attractive remuneration package;
- If working for a highly reputable top Gold Coast firm is important to you;
- If working for Personal Injury specialists, Accredited Specialists and great clients is important to you;
- If supporting friendly yet professional practitioners is what you want day to day;
- If you want to learn more, be included in the social activities with your team;
- If you want a role that is secure and you want a firm to include on your resume;
then this role is worthy of your consideration!
A highly reputable, well established practice is seeking an experienced Personal Injuries Paralegal to join their talented and friendly team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least One to Two (1-2) years recent and relevant experience within Personal Injury Law, and more senior candidates will certainly be considered.
You will be committed to the successful outcome of matters working closely with your authors whilst they offer their clients the creme de la creme service on a daily basis.
You will have:
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today.
Please note - you MUST have at least 1 to 2 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."