Senior Family Law Secretary/Assistant
Legal — Law Clerks & Paralegals
Join a team that will value & reward your experience!
This is the perfect opportunity for a highly experienced Family Law Assistant/Secretary to join a successful team. If you love working closely with your author in a supportive team that has a great culture, this role could be the one for you!
Joining a reputable practice where everyone works together to achieve team goals, this is a truly enjoyable working environment! If you seek stability, professionalism and a dynamic working culture, you will enjoy it all here! Look forward to your time in the office and enjoy great staff benefits.
This role will require you to manage all manner of secretarial duties in Family Law and will involve:
- Use your previous secretarial experience within Family Law to produce correspondence and court documents. You will know what specific documents require and what comes next in the process;
- Liaising with clients, managing incoming calls and diary management;
- Accurately and speedily transcribe digital dictation;
- Attending to billing; and
- General administrative and secretarial tasks.
In order be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least five (5) years previous experience in a similar role;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Great time management skills;
- Experience working with specialist Family Lawyers would be highly desired.
Don’t delay, apply for this great opportunity today!
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '170920B'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 5 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."