PLAINTIFF PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Legal — Plaintiff Personal Injury Lawyer
Brisbane/Toowoomba — QLD
ARE YOU WANTING TO BE BASED IN TOOWOOMBA OR CAN YOU TRAVEL THERE TWICE A MONTH AND WORK REMOTELY?
If providing a quality service to clients is important to you, then this role is worthy of your consideration!
Our client is a a highly reputable, well established law firm and they are seeking an experienced Personal Injuries Lawyers to join their talented and friendly team. The ideal candidates for this position will have at least five years post admission experience within Plaintiff Personal Injury Law, and more senior candidates will certainly be considered. You will be committed to the successful outcome of matters for your clients.
Fundamental experience for this role is within the QLD Personal Injury framework. You will have a minimum of five years post admission experience in a Plaintiff PI role with a strong understanding of Workers Compensation, Motor Vehicle Accident and Public Liability matters.
You will be expected to:
- Attend to your own matters and hit the ground running;
- Demonstrate your technical ability and work autonomously (with access to support and mentoring from Senior Lawyers);
- Operate at a high standard and meet KPI's; and
- Ensure client satisfaction.
You will have:
- A minimum of five years PAE in Plaintiff Personal Injuries;
- Recent experience running Motor Vehicle Accident, Workers Compensation and Public Liability matters;
- A commitment to providing quality client service;
- Well honed communication and negotiation skills; and
- A hunger to achieve results and succeed!
On offer is a part time role which can be three or four days per week. Candidates who want to be based in Toowoomba can join the friendly office environment there, alternatively for the right fit our client will consider someone working remotely and visiting Toowoomba a couple of times per month.
If you are looking to join a team of like minded professionals who work hard, yet also enjoy their weekends, then apply now!
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."