PLAINTIFF PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Legal — Plaintiff Personal Injury Lawyer
Brisbane — QLD
CALLING INJURY LITIGATION LAWYERS:
Join a national law firm and enjoy the career progression!
If providing a quality service to clients is important to you, then this role is worthy of your consideration!
A highly reputable, well established national law firm is seeking an Injury Litigation Lawyer to join their talented and friendly team. This role will see you focus on helping clients who have asbestos-related disease such as mesothelioma or asbestosis.
You will receive direct mentoring from an Accredited Specialist and a team of senior practitioners who will also be great touchpoints for your development.
The ideal candidates for this position will have at least one year post admission experience within Plaintiff Personal Injury Law, and more senior candidates will certainly be considered. You will be committed to the successful outcome of matters for your clients, who you can build solid relationships with.
Fundamental experience for this role is within the Personal Injury framework. You will have a minimum of one (1) years post admission experience in a Plaintiff PI role with some understanding of dust and asbestos matters.
You will be expected to:
- work with clients from a range of backgrounds and have the interpersonal skill to share important information;
- demonstrate your technical ability and work experience on personal injury matters;
- priorities your work to make the necessary deadlines; and
- ensure client satisfaction.
You will have:
- A minimum of one (1) years PAE in Plaintiff Personal Injuries;
- Recent experience running or assisting on dust or asbestos matters or a keen interest to focus on this area;
- A commitment to providing quality client service;
- Well honed communication and negotiation skills; and
- A hunger to achieve results and succeed!
On offer is above market remuneration and a team environment which will see you thrive. Our client operates with a market leading paid parental leave policy and has other benefits usually only found in top-tier firms. This position will be based in Brisbane CBD and there are smart systems to work remotely when needed.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."