Legal — Commercial Lawyer
Gold Coast — QLD
CLIMB THE CORPORATE LADDER AT THE GOLD COAST!
Be a big fish in a smaller pond and reap the rewards where work life balance is only the beginning!
On offer is a great opportunity for an experienced Lawyer to join a dynamic team that is centrally located! This role would suit a Commercial Lawyer who would enjoy working in an office where no two days will be the same! You will be able to hit the ground running with whatever work comes in the door, whether it be a lease, business sale or a corporate matter.
This role will see you working across Property & Commercial Law and providing quality service to the firms business clients, with a strong focus in transactional work. The types of matters you can expect to cross your desk are:
- Business Sales & Acquisitions;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Shareholders and Partnership Agreements;
- Leasing, Licensing and Franchising;
- Patents and Trademarks;
- Business structuring and asset protection;
- Corporate Governance and Compliance; and
- Much more – enjoy variety in your day at the office!
You will be considered if you have the following:-
- At least 5 years PAE across Property & Commercial Law;
- Additional experience in Corporate Law will be highly valued;
- Strong transactional experience;
- A commercial mind;
- Great attention to detail and be client focused at all times; and
- A strong desire to join an innovative and dynamic law firm that is well established and highly regarded for the long term!
The role will involve a positive approach to work, which will reward you with an attractive salary whilst working with dynamic and like minded professionals.
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today.
Please note - you MUST have at least 5 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."