Commerical Litigation & Insolvency Lawyer
Legal — Commercial Litigation & Insolvency Lawyer
Gold Coast / Brisbane — QLD
ATTENTION LITIGATION LAWYERS!
Do you want to:
- Join a reputable practice?
- Enjoy genuine opportunities for future progression (rather than empty promises)?
- Have top quality work delivered to your desk?
- Be rewarded for your hard work?
If you are wanting to take your career to the next level, and feel you can’t do so in your current role, don’t put your career on hold any longer – make a move!
Senior Associate Lawyers and Associate level Commercial Litigation Lawyers with Insolvency experience seeking to step up to Senior Associate will be provided with quality client work in this dynamic and highly regarded practice! You can look forward to enjoying a challenging mix of General Commercial Litigation and Insolvency matters, with a firm that is attracting top quality work and large clientele.
This talented team is focused on maintaining their positive team culture. This is a great role for your professional development, seeing you to continue focusing in Litigation and Insolvency matters. Take your career to the next level and join this firm for the long term, that will nurture your career progression!
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years PAE in the Litigation & Insolvency space;
- Strong technical skills in Litigation & Insolvency;
- The ability to build excellent rapport with valued clients and deliver top quality service;
- Recent, relevant experience within a similar role; and
- The ability to work autonomously to run your files with attention to detail.
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '061120A'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 3 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."