Commercial Property Lawyer
Legal — Commercial Property Lawyer
Gold Coast — QLD
- Interesting mix of Commercial Property work on offer in a great team!
- Work closely with technically talented and highly experienced Partners!
- Enjoy a genuine road to career progression in a firm that rewards hard work!
Be quick to join a longstanding Gold Coast firm with quality work & a great team culture. Wide variety of quality work on offer!
DO YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST? THEN JOIN THE BEST AT THE GOLD COAST!!
Join a firm that will benefit your career growth!
The time has come to elevate your career to the next level, and joining this firm will do just that!
If you are an Intermediate Commercial Property Lawyer with strong technical skills, consider this opportunity today. In exchange for your experience with complex matters, this firm will offer you excellent opportunities for further learning and development from the Partners, together with genuine pathways for career progression!
This opportunity will see you working autonomously alongside other senior lawyers. Open to applicants with a minimum of three (3) years PAE and more, this role is suited to a hard working, technically proficient Commercial Property Lawyer who is passionate about their work.
If you are looking for the next move in your career, and you can offer a motivated and professional attitude, strong experience in Property Law and top technical skills, this role is for you!
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- A minimum of three (3) years solid PAE in Commercial Property Law;
- Transactional experience including the sale and purchase of residential and commercial property i.e. business sales and purchases;
- Commercial leasing experience including retail/shop leasing;
- Experience with property development work; and
- General commercial and corporate law experience.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive:
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '020221B'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 2 or 3 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."