Defendant Insurance Solicitor
Legal — Family Lawyer
Brisbane — QLD
THIS IS THE DEFENDANT INSURANCE CAREER YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED!
Fantastic opportunity now available for an experienced Insurance Lawyer!
- Do you enjoy working with great systems and smart processes?
- Do you want to work on all forms of dispute resolution with insurers, business, government and private clients throughout Queensland?
If you have been contemplating making a change for the benefit of your career, then here is your opportunity!
On offer is a fantastic role within a highly skilled team that enjoys the creme de la creme of work in Workers’ Compensation and Defendant Insurance matters.
Open to candidates with a minimum of 5 years PAE in a defendant insurance role, plaintiff law firm, Crown Law or suitable in-house background.
You will have the opportunity to work both autonomously and within the team, and you will have access to top quality resources and support. Reporting to highly experienced Partners, this is an opportunity to further develop your already successful career! This firm does not work on billable hours so escape the time sheets.
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years PAE within the insurance space;
- An accomplished background in the insurance litigation;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills; and
- A commitment to client service at the highest level.
WorkCover panel firm experience will be highly regarded.
You will be rewarded with:
- A highly attractive salary;
- Access to state of the art resources and the technological tools to work from home when needed;
- A culture high performance, not high pressure to get your billable hours up; and
- Genuine career progression opportunities in due course.
Join this established team and secure a fantastic opportunity for the long term today!
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '150920A'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 5 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."