Family Lawyers 3 Years + PAE
Legal — Family Lawyer
Gold Coast — QLD
LOOKING FOR A CHANGE IN FAMILY LAW?
If you are unhappy in your role, ready for a change or looking to grow in your career with a reputable, established firm, make a change now and enter 2021 with excitement!
If you have:
- Established yourself as a client focused Family Lawyer
- Reached your ceiling in your current firm or grown tired of your current role
- Dreamt of a new role where you can have autonomy, options for flexibility & generous remuneration
then look no further!
Do not feel you need to stay in a role for “just another year” or “just a bit longer” – there are opportunities ready for the taking NOW!
There are currently multiple opportunities available at the Gold Coast with boutique, specialist and highly reputable top Gold Coast firms! Within these roles you can look forward to being trusted to work autonomously, and to enjoy a varied mix of Family Law matters with access to senior lawyers as required!
- Family Lawyer – 3 years + PAE – join an extremely well established and highly reputable family law team within a full service practice. Enjoy access to great resources, quality work and clientele and learning opportunities from senior lawyers!
- Family Lawyer – Intermediate/Senior – join a boutique practice that is 100% committed to assisting clients through vulnerable and stressful times in their life. If client care is paramount to you, this role will see you joining likeminded colleagues!
- Senior Family Lawyer – join a specialist Family Law practice that is know for the excellence in Family Law! Enjoy working in a team that is dedicated, but also enjoys a laugh and social occasions together. Hit the ground running here and work with autonomy, with plenty of quality work on offer!
What do you need?
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today.
Please note - you MUST have at least 2 or 3 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."