Legal — Counsel
Brisbane — QLD
Permanent role in a stable sector | Litigation focused Legal Counsel position – Shortlisting now!
On offer is a great opportunity for a Legal Counsel join a collaborative team in Brisbane’s CBD. You will have the opportunity to work with the Head of Legal, who is approachable and well credentialed. This role will see you working across a broad range of Energy and Resources disputes all while partnering with different internal stakeholders.
If you are looking for a working environment that will foster your career growth then apply today. You could enjoy your days at work and reap rewards. The quality of the litigation and disputes will impress you and keep you interested for years to come. Have this work mix all while keeping reasonable hours at the office.
The successful candidate will utilise their litigation and dispute management skills and work on the following:
- assist with litigation strategies on all pre-litigation and litigation matters to ensure they are managed in accordance with business objectives;
- manage litigation and meet legislated timeframes whilst demonstrating model litigant behaviour;
- prepare correspondence, briefs, letters of instruction, factual summaries and chronologies, Court documents, case summaries and advice on procedural matters;
- review and prepare documents for disclosure, managing an external document database and responding to disclosure requests;
- interacting with business units on various projects regarding disputes and litigation and maintain the internal reporting frameworks;
- commercial review and analysis to assist with the management of disputes and challenges;
- preparing clear and concise materials to brief internal executives; and
- instruct and manage external legal provider services in disputes and litigation matters.
You will be considered if you have the following:-
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."