Personal Injury Lawyer 2 Years + PAE (Gold Coast)
Legal — Personal Injury Lawyer
Gold Coast — QLD
- oin a team that will see you receiving great mentoring!
- Enjoy a mix of Workers Compensation, Public Liability & MVA matters!
- Enjoy working in a structured, supportive team with work life balance!
Do you want to join a team that is focused on delivering personalised, genuine service to their clientele?
The New Year is Flying By – Don’t Delay the Change you Seek!
If providing a quality service to clients is important to you, then this role is worthy of your consideration!
An established practice is seeking an experienced Personal Injuries Lawyer to join their talented and friendly team. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least two (2) years post admission experience within Plaintiff Personal Injury Law, and more senior candidates will certainly be considered. You will be committed to the successful outcome of matters for your clients, who you can build solid relationships with.
You will need to be able to demonstrate recent and relevant experience in Plaintiff Personal Injuries, particularly within Workers Compensation, Motor Vehicle Accident and Public Liability matters.
You will be expected to:
- Attend to your own matters and hit the ground running;
- Work cohesively with you team and enjoy mentoring from Senior Lawyers; and
- Provide a professional, supportive service to clients.
You will have:
- A minimum of two (2) years PAE in Plaintiff Personal Injuries (candidates with 1 year PAE and solid pre admission experience will be considered);
- Recent experience running Motor Vehicle Accident, Workers Compensation and Public Liability matters;
- A commitment to providing quality client service;
- Well honed communication and negotiation skills; and
- A hunger to achieve results and succeed!
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote job title.
Please note - you MUST have at least 2 or 3 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."