Special Counsel/Senior Associate Family Lawyer
Legal — Family Lawyer
Gold Coast or Brisbane — QLD
Senior Family Lawyer / Special Counsel join TOP Gold Coast firm.
Are you ready to take up a leadership role – Gold Coast or Brisbane office?
- Have you established yourself as a client focused Family Lawyer?
- Have you reached your ceiling in your current firm?
- Do you want to join a firm where you won’t be just a number?
- Do you want to be left to your own devices?
- Do you want autonomy, flexibility, generous remuneration, then look no further!
Now is the time to be recognised for your expertise, within an innovative firm located on the stunning Gold Coast! Securing this role will see you working closely with your colleagues who will become your “work family”!
You will become a valued part of this boutique firm’s Family Law team. Within this role you can look forward to being trusted to work autonomously, and to enjoy a varied mix of Family Law matters!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage Family Law files including property settlements, divorces and complex parenting matters;
- Handle a busy work load with a high degree of autonomy;
- Act as a positive mentor to junior lawyers in a healthy, supportive environment;
- Provide leadership to the team; and
- Deliver an exceptional quality service to clients.
You will need:
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today.
Please note - you MUST have at least 5 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."