Construction Disputes Lawyer
Legal — Construction Disputes Lawyer
Brisbane — QLD
CONSTRUCT THE CAREER YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED!
Fantastic opportunity now available for an experienced Construction Lawyer!
- Do you enjoy working on large scale projects?
- Is negotiation and dispute resolution your forte?
- Want to manage disputes in mining, rail and roads throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific?
If you have been contemplating making a change for the benefit of your career, then here is your opportunity!
On offer is a fantastic role within a highly skilled team that enjoys the creme de la creme of work in the Construction Disputes space!
Open to candidates with a minimum of 5 years PAE in a specialised Construction role, this role will see you working on range of back end / litigation matters.
You will have the opportunity to work both autonomously and within the team, and you will have access to top quality resources and support. Reporting to highly experienced Team Leaders, this is an opportunity to further develop your already successful career!
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years PAE within the Construction space;
- An accomplished background in the litigation of major projects for large clientele;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills; and
- A commitment to client service at the highest level.
You will be rewarded with:
- A highly attractive salary opportunity;
- Access to state of the art resources;
- Genuine clear and transparent career progression opportunities in due course; and
- Flexibility will be considered – even a four day week!
This established team enjoys working closely with a broad range of clients – from both the public and private sector. Secure a fantastic opportunity for the long term today!
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '200720B'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 6 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."