Legal — Corporate Cousel reporting to Australian General Counsel
Brisbane CBD — QLD
Permanent role in a stable sector | Corporate Counsel position – Shortlisting now!
On offer is a great opportunity for a Corporate Counsel to join a collaborative team in Brisbane’s CBD. You will report into the Australian General Counsel. This role will see you working across a broad range of matters while you partner with different internal stakeholders.
If you are looking for a working environment that will foster your career growth then apply today. You could enjoy your days at work and reap rewards.
The types of matters you can expect to cross your desk are:
- drafting, reviewing, and negotiating agreements and other legal documentation in all areas of the business. There is an operational focus so an example of commercial agreements will include overlapping tenure, royalty, confidentiality, drill rig assignments and water bore transfer;
- commercial advice/direction to protect the business objectives, including identifying and mitigating commercial risks;
- interacting with business units on various projects such as; tenement acquisitions, divestments, regulatory change and improvements to systems and products;
- environmental and cultural heritage advice;
- preparing clear and concise materials to brief internal executives of complex commercial arrangements; and
- managing the governance and fulfilment of regulatory obligations.
You will be considered if you have the following:-
- At least 5 years + PAE with experience in the energy & resources sector;
- A background from a well known law firm and you’ve enjoyed time on secondment with a client;
- Or you might have experience from one or more quality in-house teams; and
- Have a commercial mindset enabling you to add value and contribute to the success of the business!
It is an exciting and diverse role with high-level interaction with the business and senior stakeholders. The Corporate team fosters a ‘team spirited’ approach and professional career development is on offer!
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today.
Please note - you MUST have at least 5+ years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."