Defendant Insurance Lawyer - Associate/Senior Associate
Legal — Defendant Insurance Lawyer
HAVE YOU BEEN DREAMING OF BETTER DAYS IN THE OFFICE?
If you have found yourself losing your motivation in your current role or day dreaming of something more, now is your chance to embrace a change that offers:
- Quality work with first hand client contact with multiple larger insurers – you will have autonomy!
- A steady influx of quality new work to keep you challenged and excited – no need to stress about work volumes here!
- Structured bonus incentives that are well outlined and achievable – you will feel valued!
- Access to Partners and approachable team members – you can collaborate!
- An opportunity in a national practice that promotes from within – you will have career progression!
This opportunity is offering a talented Defendant Insurance Litigation Lawyer the opportunity to truly take their career in both hands and run with it! You will have all of the tools you need to build a successful career within a strong Insurance practice in a national firm – what more could you want!?
You will need:
- A minimum of 4 years PAE;
- A strong knowledge base across General Insurance Litigation, Public Liability, Property Damage, Indemnity matters and Recovery matters;
- To be able to operate autonomously and deliver a premier service to valued clients;
- To be able to meet deadlines and operate effectively under competing pressures.
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '040820E'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 4 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."