Family Lawyer Accredited Specialist
Legal — Family Lawyer
Gold Coast — QLD
SENIOR FAMILY LAW ROLE NOW AVAILABLE!
Don’t put your career aspirations on hold any longer – Make 2021 your year!
A rare opportunity exists for an experienced Family Lawyer who is ready to hit the ground running and take the lead in this Queensland firm! This growing firm is on a mission to find a determined and passionate Senior Family Lawyer to join its ranks. Consider this role if you are:
- Ready to make a move and accept a new challenge;
- Willing to assist with the growth of the Family Law Team; and
- Able to approach new situations with innovation.
This firm is looking for a Senior Family Lawyer who is wanting to join their team for the long term! If you are 100% committed to achieving results for your clients and are wanting to take your career to the next level, this role could be for you!
If you are a Senior Family Law Practitioner with heart and soul, if you are respectful and accommodating to your clients and colleagues, and have solid experience to offer, then this firm could have a door with your name on it!
You will be able to:
- Manage complex Family Law matters from commencement to completion – Property and Parenting matters, Spousal Maintenance and Defacto and Same Sex Relationship matters;
- Establish client relationships;
- Maintain an efficient working environment and meet deadlines;
- Provide mentoring and leadership to your team;
- Work with a high degree of autonomy; and
- Be able to seamlessly assimilate into a friendly team.
You will need:
- Significant Family Law experience – at least 8 years experience and ideally be an Accredited Specialist;
- To be proactive in your approach to marketing yourself and the firm; and
- The ability to develop good working relationships with clients and colleagues.
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '150720A'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 8 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."