Family Lawyer - Pathway to Partnership
Legal — Family Lawyer
Gold Coast — QLD
LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER UP A NOTCH?
HERE IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY – ACT FAST!
If you feel:
- You have no further scope or interest to remain in your current role;
- You have reached your ceiling in your current firm;
- You are ready to lead a team and take it in a positive, exciting direction;
- You can bring your commercial mind and demonstrated ability to lead a team to a new role;
Then NOW is the time to be recognised for your expertise, within a innovative firm located on the stunning Gold Coast.
You will work alongside other specialists from all areas of law who have come from other prestigious law firms to realise higher financial rewards for their practice. Experienced Family Lawyers who display leadership qualities, have a commercial mind and want to move into a new Partnership role with autonomy should consider this role!
You could be a Partner who is looking to make a move; you could be a Director of a small / medium sized law firm seeking to merge OR you could be a Special Counsel / Senior Solicitor ready to take on a role as Partner.
You will be required to manage a Family Law Team with a number of highly experienced Family Lawyers; manage files including property settlements, divorces and complex parenting matters; and handle a busy work load with a high degree of autonomy together with providing leadership to the team. You will have:
- A minimum of 6 years PAE in Family Law;
- Strong technical skills;
- Attention to detail and the ability to perform with accuracy; and
- To display confidence in developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Share your marketing skills by attending network functions with the team to assist in converting clients, providing the client service their creme de la creme clients deserve.
If you want:
- Partnership potential;
- To be supported by a well-resourced firm who will leave you to focus on leading your team;
- To carve a name for yourself and be recognised for the wealth of experience you bring;
- To enjoy working in an environment where you can mix with professional, dynamic and socially well connected colleagues;
- Access to a strong pipeline of current work and business referred from other Partners of the firm;
- To be trusted to work autonomously and enjoy a varied mix of Family Law matters;
- To be a decision maker and enjoy the respect you deserve;
Then securing this role will see you working closely with your colleagues who will become your “work family”!
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '050820B'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 6 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."