General Practice Lawyer
Legal — General Practice Lawyer
Now is the time to make the move you’ve been dreaming about!
Variety is the spice of life, and in this role you will have just that! On offer is an interesting role in a friendly, focused environment.
- Have you been contemplating making a move to Northern NSW to enjoy the perks of living by the beach?
- Have you been waiting for an opportunity that can genuinely offer you quality work in a dynamic environment?
- Have you been dreaming of doing the work you love in a beautiful location without compromising on your role?
- Are you happy to travel between offices and assist a firm to continue to grow?
Do not delay, this incredible opportunity with an established practice will not be available for long!
If you enjoy a mixture of matters in your daily work load and have at least two (2) years experience in private practice, read on! This role will see you working across a variety of areas of law including Family Law, Litigation and Commercial Property and more in a boutique team. You will be confident in your abilities to manage your own files independently and autonomously, and to service the needs of local, longstanding clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling a variety of matters including Family Law (Parenting and Property matters), Commercial Litigation, Commercial Property, Criminal Law, Employment Law and any other matters from start to finish;
- Managing your work load to achieve results;
- Producing quality work and providing quality client service;
- Maintaining a high standard of professionalism;
- Ensuring open channels of communication.
You will need:
- Prior experience in a variety of areas of law that will see you able to practice as a confident generalist;
- A minimum of two (2) years PAE;
- The ability to think on your feet and make confident decisions; and
- Commitment and enthusiasm towards your role.
In return for your hard work and dedication, this firm is offering a great package with a friendly and dynamic working environment! You will also enjoy genuine career development opportunities – this firm wants you to stay with them for the long haul.
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today.
Please note - you MUST have at least 2 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."