Litigation Senior Associate
Legal — Commercial Litigation Associate Lawyer
ATTENTION LITIGATION LAWYERS!
Do you want to:
- Join a reputable practice?
- Enjoy genuine opportunities for future progression (rather than empty promises)?
- Have quality work delivered to your desk?
- Be rewarded for your hard work?
If you are wanting to take your career to the next level, and feel you can’t do so in your current role, don’t put your career on hold any longer – make a move!
Senior Associate Lawyers and Associate level Commercial Litigation Lawyers with Building & Construction dispute experience will be highly regarded. If you are seeking to step up to Senior Associate you will be provided with quality client work in this dynamic and highly regarded practice! You can look forward to enjoying a challenging mix of General Commercial Litigation matters, with a firm that is attracting quality work and a range of clientele.
If you are already a confident Senior Associate you can expect true career progression and clear path to a leadership role.
This talented team is focused on maintaining their positive team culture. This is a great role for your professional development, that will see you to continue focusing in Litigation matters. Take your career to the next level and join this firm for the long term, that will nurture your career progression!
If you have:
- 5 years + PAE in Litigation;
- Insolvency experience (not essential but will be highly valued);
- Well honed technical skills;
- Great communication skills – keeping clients happy is a key;
- The ability to negotiate commercial outcomes;
- Leadership qualities to supervise intermediate and junior lawyers;
- The drive to put yourself out there, attend networking events and build a portfolio.
And you want:
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '161020A'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 5+ years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."