Plaintiff Personal Injury Lawyer
Legal — Plaintiff Personal Injury Lawyer
CALLING PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS:
Time is flying by, don’t spend another day unhappy at work!
If providing a quality service to clients is important to you, then this role is worthy of your consideration!
A highly reputable, well established practice is seeking an experienced Personal Injuries Lawyer to join their talented and friendly team. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least three years post admission experience within Plaintiff Personal Injury Law, and more senior candidates will certainly be considered. You will be committed to the successful outcome of matters for your clients, who you can build solid relationships with.
Fundamental experience for this role is within the NSW Personal Injury framework, as the role will provide a mix of both NSW and Qld matters. You will have a minimum of three (3) years post admission experience in a Plaintiff PI role with a strong understanding of Workers Compensation, Motor Vehicle Accident and Public Liability matters.
You will be expected to:
- Attend to your own matters and hit the ground running;
- Demonstrate your technical ability and work autonomously (with access to support and mentoring from Senior Lawyers);
- Operate at a high standard and meet KPI’s; and
- Ensure client satisfaction.
You will have:
- A minimum of three (3) years PAE in Plaintiff Personal Injuries;
- Recent experience running Motor Vehicle Accident, Workers Compensation and Public Liability matters (both NSW & Qld);
- A commitment to providing quality client service;
- Well honed communication and negotiation skills; and
- A hunger to achieve results and succeed!
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '160720B'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 3 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."