Senior Insurance Litigation Lawyer
Legal — Senior Litigation Lawyer
Brisbane — QLD
INTERESTING MIX OF DEFENDANT INSURANCE LITIGATION WORK IN A GREAT TEAM!
If you are a experienced Insurance Litigation Lawyer seeking to move into an exciting role that offers bigger rewards and quality support, then consider this role today!
Ideally suited to Defendant Insurance Lawyers with a strong background in Insurance Litigation, this is an impressive national firm that enjoys top quality work from an impressive clientele base!
If you are looking for a broad mix of work to keep your days in the office interesting, varied and challenging, look no further! Here you will enjoy access to Public Liability and Property Damage Litigation, Indemnity Disputes and Subrogated Recovery matters.
This opportunity is open to Senior Defendant Insurance Lawyers with a minimum of 6 years PAE in a similar role.
You will not regret an opportunity to meet with this team, that invests in their own and promotes from within!
This role will see you:
- Managing your own workload of Defendant Insurance matters (with access to Partners and Senior Lawyers);
- Joining a professional, pleasant and collegiate team;
- Getting involved in the growth and continued success of the team;
- Reporting to approachable and highly experienced Partners who are available to guide you when required.
In return you will get:
- A generous salary package that includes bonus incentives;
- Genuine career progression opportunities;
- Genuine Learning and Development Training;
- Experience with a national firm and access to top quality work!
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Brisbane's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '160720A'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 6 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."