Wills and Estates Solicitor
Legal — Wills and Estates Solicitor
Brisbane — QLD
Where there’s a Will, there’s a way!
Great minds think alike, and there’s room for one more in this Queensland firm!
This established office in the Brisbane CBD wants to add to its intellectual capital by recruiting a switched-on Wills & Estates Solicitor.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step in their career and join a highly reputable law firm that has been well established and highly successful across Queensland. If you seek an opportunity to use your strong experience in all aspects of Wills and Estates i.e. Estate Administration, Planning & Litigation to benefit your future career development, contact us today!
This role would require the successful applicant to become an integral part of a team of highly functioning Lawyers who are committed to delivering great results. You will have the support of the team, which includes a Partner, Special Counsel and an extremely talented Senior Paralegal. In this supported environment you will enjoy a mix of quality and challenging complex work.
Your duties will include:
- Carriage of Estate Administration files from the initial enquiry through to the distribution of assets;
- Carriage of Estate Planning matters including managing complex trust structures;
- A day to day mix of estate administration / planning;
- Drafting and preparation of Wills, EPOA’s and Probate documents; and
- Continue to build the Succession Planning team for future growth.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years SOLID Wills & Estates experience;
- Self drive and motivation;
- Teamwork qualities; and
- A proven track record and a genuine passion for working in Succession Law.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive package, plus other unique benefits. The environment is supportive and friendly with a host of personal and professional development opportunities.
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '030221A'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 2 or 3 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."