Wills and Estates Solicitor - 3 Years + PAE
Legal — Wills and Estates Solicitor
Gold Coast — QLD
COMPASSIONATE, CARING FIRM IS READY TO WELCOME A SUCCESSION LAWYER!
This established Gold Coast based law firm wants to add to its growing team by recruiting a switched-on and autonomous Wills & Estates Solicitor.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step in their career and join a growing firm that has been well established and continually growing. If you seek an opportunity to use your strong experience in all aspects of Wills and Estates i.e. Estate Administration, Planning & Litigation to benefit your future career development, contact us today!
This role would require the successful applicant to become an integral part of a team of highly functioning Lawyers who are committed to delivering great results. You will have the support of the team, and you will enjoy a mix of quality and challenging complex work.
If client care is of the utmost importance to you, and you want to feel supported and have the tools you need to succeed and achieve great client results, here it is!
Your duties will include:
- Carriage of Estate Administration files from the initial enquiry through to the distribution of assets;
- Carriage of Estate Planning matters including managing complex trust structures;
- A day to day mix of estate administration / planning and some estate litigation matters
- Drafting and preparation of Wills, EPOA's and Probate documents; and
- Provide mentoring and continue to build the Succession Planning team for their Gold Coast practice.
You will need:
- A minimum of 3 years SOLID Wills & Estates experience - particularly within Estate Planning;
- Self drive and motivation;
- Leadership qualities; and
- A proven track record and a genuine passion for working in Succession Law
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will receive an attractive package, plus other unique benefits. The environment is supportive and friendly with a host of personal and professional development opportunities.
If you are ready to earn your worth, and you want to work alongside some of Gold Coast's top performing law firms, then get in touch with the team at DiMention Recruitment today and quote reference '090321B'.
Please note - you MUST have at least 3 years recent and relevant legal experience in order to be considered for this role.
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."