SENIOR FAMILY LAWYER/ACCREDITED SPECIALIST
Legal — Senior Family Lawyer
Gold Coast — QLD
MAKE A BOLD MOVE FOR YOUR CAREER TODAY!
An Accredited Specialist will be the preferred candidate for these teams, but if you are working towards your Accreditation or have it in your not too distant career plans, you will be considered!
With the ability to welcome as Head of Family / Special Counsel or Senior Family Lawyer into the fold, this well established highly reputable Gold Coast firm is looking for a highly experienced, well regarded practitioner to join their teams.
Compassionate, professional and client focused Senior Family Lawyers will join a like minded team that works hard and enjoys each others company at social events! You will need at least six (6) years post admission in a highly reputable Family Law team.
Fundamental to your success with these roles will be your ability to:
- Manage complex, challenging Family Law matters across both Parenting and Property disputes;
- Mentor & guide more junior members of the team;
- Assimilate into a friendly and professional team that puts clients first; and
- Contribute to business development and the the continued growth of your team.
- Lead a team of Family lawyers in a specialist family law practice as the HEAD moving into Partnership if you desire;
- bring your Commercial mind to a firm that can count on you to further build practice
This firm offers genuine career progression and excellent quality work that is ready for you to hit the ground running and secure ideal outcomes for valued clients. The successful new Head of Family law / Special Counsel or Senior Family lawyer can look forward to taking a spot in a highly experienced team that values professional determination and client happiness.
In return, you will enjoy unique benefits and rewards, don't just think car park, there is much more that these firms are prepared to offer their successful candidate!
RESPOND WITH CONTACT FORM
If you would like to apply for this position please complete the below form and upload your cover letter and CV.
Please ensure you send your CV in Word format. Confidentiality and discretion are important to us. DiMention Recruitment assures that your details will never be passed on without your consent.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."